Our hydraulic power unit branch – Hydraulic Systems, LLC – has been expertly engineering, building and testing industrial hydraulic power units for a variety of applications since 1983. From initial design to post project modification our team has the equipment, experience and dedication to quality required to meet your hydraulic power needs.
Have a question for one of our Hydraulic Power Unit Specialists? Click HERE to get in touch with us!
Fabrication and Testing
- In-house reservoir fabrication
- Power available for 300 HP @ 460 volts.
- Static pressure testing to 6,000 PSI.
- Digital flow measuring equipment to 100 GPM.
- Test gauges from vaccums to 10,000 PSI.
- Sound level measuring equipment.
- AC/DC power source for electrical testing.
- Regulated DC power for electrical testing.
- Various mechanical inspection devices.
- Mechanical vibration inspection equipment.
Facility and Equipment
- 20,000 sq ft manufacturing facility
- 5-ton bridge crane with 15 feet vertical lift.
- Three 1-ton bridge cranes with 9 feet of vertical lift.
- Tube bending and flaring equipment to 2" size.
- Tube ferrule setting equipment to 2" size.
- Pipe threading capability to 4" size.
- Pipe bending capability to 1 1/2" size.
- Hose crimping equipment.
- Plazma arc cutting.
- Mig and arc welders.